We love steak!
Whenever we have steak, Coach will make one of his famous steak sauces that’s not only easy to make but low in carbs. The horseradish gives this sauce the right amount of kick. Serve as a dipping sauce or brush on your favorite steak.
RECIPE: Low Carb Steak Sauce
Prep: 2 Minutes
Total Time: 6 Minutes
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Hint: I use frozen crushed garlic cloves found in grocery stores)
- 3 Tablespoons Horseradish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
Melt, stir, and serve with steak.