Hey everyone. Coach here.
I love making ribs and I love to add a rich BBQ sauce. There’s nothing like getting a little messy when you eat good ribs!
Unfortunately, low-carb diets don’t allow for this type of sauce, so I have been on a mission to make a BBQ sauce that’s just as good as the ones found in my favorite restaurants.
Anna doesn’t like BBQ, but she likes this! Give it a try – feel free to add a little more or less of the spices.
Low carb & sugar-free BBQ sauce (1.5 carbs per tablespoon)
Prep: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 8 Minutes
- 8 oz. “No Sugar Added” Ketchup
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (add more/less to taste)
- 2 packets stevia (add more/less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
Directions: bring to a low boil, stirring continuously, and serve.